Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Which is which?


Am so confused as to which variant should I pick for tonight's late night snack. Hmmmm.. which is which??

I am the kind of person who loves to eat. That also means I love to eat anytime of the day and/or night. Whenever I feel like eating something heavy yet easy for me to prepare, the first thing that comes to mind is Lucky Me Instant Pancit Canton and/or Lucky Me Instant Noodles. Even when I used to work at the office, the easiest, most convenient and yummiest food for me to prepare was either instant canton or instant noodles. I have heard about the negative effects of eating instant food but so far, that has not stopped me from patronizing Lucky Me food products. In fact, it is what my daughter and I usually crave for during our movie marathons. It is also what keeps me going at work-nights (apart from my Kopiko and chichiria). I usually have various flavors stocked at home like: calamansi (for my lil' one), chili-mansi (for me), seafood noodles (for my mom) and seafood Chow Mien (for all 3 of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment