Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 April 2011

This is me... "seriously"..

I am person who wants nothing but a simple and well-balanced life. Harmony and balance in every aspect of life, spells my name. It is perhaps influenced by being a Libran although, I have totally forgotten about horoscope's correlation with my personality. If either of the two (harmony & balance) is missing, my whole life would be a total disaster.

Being the ordinary person that I am, I also have my share of life's ups and downs. But despite of having mostly the downs' I keep myself focused. My main concern at this point in time is more of working hard for the good of one person who has made my life turn 360 degrees around and that is no other than my only child, my princess.. =)

Nonetheless, no matter how life can erratic and stressful (sometimes), I still find time to unwind. Recently, I discovered that writing was a great way to de-stress oneself. I used to be such a lazy writer, I felt it was a tad to technical for a task. But these days, when I started writing I can't seem to stop, I found out that there were so many things I could write about, and it made me feel good afterwards.

And so I welcome you to my new world, my own space, my haven.. my heaven!

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you eventhough how stressfull is life but you need to find a way not to be distructed cause life must go on because of your little princess ... i admire you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ^_^... to readers out there let me correct myself; it's supposed to be "a tad too technical" and not "to"..

    ReplyDelete