Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 April 2011

KOPIKO coffee, anyone?

I have always loved to drink coffee. It perks me up and starts my day right. Drinking coffee has once become habitual for me. I used to consume about 3-4 cups in a day. But being my middle 30's I was getting a little bit health conscious so I had to cut-down my consumption to a maximum of 2 cups in a day. One cup upon waking up, and another cup to start my evening online tutorial job. I am picky when it comes to coffee. I don't really go for gourmet type of coffee as I am already satisfied with the usual 3-in-1 instant coffee sold in most grocery stores. But I can be very choosy when it comes to its’ taste. I prefer the so-called “strong coffee” variant. I have tried several different brands but having been a coffee drinker for 20 years or so, I must say that KOPIKO is the only one that has fully met my standards in choosing the best 3-in-1 instant coffee mix. You can actually smell the aroma of real coffee in KOPIKO. I love both variants: Strong & Rich Coffee (the one that perks me up every waking time) and Brown Coffee the one that makes me go through a long night of working). And if you prefer a REAL STRONG & RICH COFFEE, go ahead and try KOPIKO, you wouldn’t regret trading your old brand if you do. ;-)

This is what I have consumed for one week. I had to keep all these sachets so that whenever my family nags me about my coffee drinking habits, I can show them my evidence that I only drink 2 cups of coffee every single day. ^_^



Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker

1 comment: