Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 April 2011

I just realized we 2 love C2

Lately, the summer heat has been making me more and more thirsty at any time of day. Various refreshing drinks have been a hit in my grocery list. My family and I have tried several bottled drinks, from tea, juice to soda, name it.. we've tried it. ^_^ But I just realized that both my daughter and I share the same passion for simple drinks such as iced tea (everyday is like walang kamatayang iced tea = bottomless!). It seems like we can't live without it. Apart from the usual powdered iced tea, we have been buying bottled tea drinks like C2 Cool & Clean Green Tea which is very convenient. I usually opt for the C2 lemon flavor (in yellow bottle), while my daughter prefers C2 apple flavor (in red bottle). I believe that drinking green tea is way better than drinking soda or synthetic fruit juices. C2 also comes in "lite" variants which is good for those health/weight conscious people.


No comments:

Post a Comment