Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 April 2011

The Power of Light

These days, when natural disasters (earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons and flash floods) and fire incidents have become rampant, I began to worry about the possible power failure or power interruption. With an online job like mine, I can't just go offline due to a power interruption. Aside from that, the biggest reason for my concern was that a lot of important things couldn't be done just because of power interruption/failure. And some complicated situations may also arise because of having no light at all (especially at night). Thus, I thought it was time for me to buy a reliable flashlight, instead of using those cheap disposable penlights. Well, talk about "reliable", I opted to buy an Eveready Household LED flashlight with an Eveready Super Heavy Duty Battery to power it up. I always put it on top of my work/computer desk because it is where I am usually seated and it is also a few inches away from the bed which makes it easier to locate during brownouts.

Say hello to power, hello to EVEREADY LED technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment