Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 April 2011

JUNK FOOD = COMFORT FOOD

At my age I am not supposed to stuff myself with too much junk food. However, the child in me still craves for it. Talk about a few of my guilty pleasures, huh. My all-time favorite is J&J Mr. Chips in Nacho Cheese flavor. I have also tried and loved its’ other variants: Pinoy Spaghetti and Sweet Barbeque flavors. When I am busy with blogging and exhausted with online teaching, I find comfort in eating these “junkies”. I treat my self to at least 3 small packs of junkie in a week. I guess a few servings would hurt. I am now down to my second pack, tee-hee-hee… ^_^


WARNING: EATING JUNK FOOD IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH (eat in small servings a week, if you like)


Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker

No comments:

Post a Comment