Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Here I am, Here I go again..

Geez.. how I miss writing!! It's been awhile since my last blog. I am used to writing at least one blog in a day. Darn, this busy schedule of mine. Come to think of it, I am sometimes dumbfounded even in a middle of a simple conversation because my mind is pretty much pre-occupied with my daily to-do's and not to mention my lesson plans and monthly obligations. Whew! Is it the time of the month or is it just that June is once again fast-approaching which makes me even more tensed! So what's the fuzz, huh?!

Well, right after I am done with my lil' to-do's *slash* errands, I am off to go pre-school hunting for my only kiddo. School hunting can be fun (in a way) yet stressful at the same time. And because of too much economic crisis these days, there are so many things a mother has to consider. However, one thing that needs to be prioritized though is being able to find a school that provides quality education at an affordable or should I say much reasonable price. Now, ain't that a tough task to do?

I actually have several CDO-based school names in mind, but I am open to suggestions. In case anybody of you there has something to good to share, please feel free to comment or give suggestions. I would gladly appreciate it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment